Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rant Rant Rant, Down Into My Blog

So Gozer taking the form of Saron wasn't terrifying enough?? Check out this flapjack of reality....

Yeah, I'll reiterate: Oil Spill v Hurricanes. Title bout. The Eye in the Sky vs. Slick Daddy Flame. The Windy Warrior vs. Viscous Villain. Two kids from the Gulf, bringing the fight back home.

You thought you saw everything when Avalanche KOed Collapsed Silver Mine at the Rocky Mountain Showdown. You thought the world had enough after the spectacular Tornadoing of Jenna Jameson.

You
Were
Wrong!

Don't lie, you totally thought that.

But this isn't just about black vs. white, nature vs. incompetence, Egon vs Stantz. It's about two masses times their respective accelerations arriving at the same place, at the same time, colliding, mixing vital bodily fluids, and hopefully giving us some indication of what we as individuals could have done to stop it. I find it eerily similar to the incident at Sea World.

Everyone needs a hero to back, a heel to hate. Oil Spill, you're probably not all that bad off-camera, but god dammit when I see you on HBO this Saturday I am going to be so drunk I will likely spit ethnic slurs from under my breath even though I'm not sure exactly what race you or anyone else around me at any given time belongs to. Hurricane'll look damn white enough if you ask me, and I sure as shit ain't bettin' yer way.

1 comment:

  1. Whofleck Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    I say we go Brundle-Fly and end this universe.

    ReplyDelete