Friday, June 18, 2010

Itsyo move, Pussy-Face


Am I too old, at a point where I just can't see the 21st century Passenger 57's being made all around me? Are they so targeted at the 10 year old I once was that my brain cannot even register them? Or is it that everyone has finally realized, after an incredible wealth of evidence, that Wesley Snipes is actually from the future, and thus is forbidden by SAG to star in any new Hollywood movies? (Interesting sidenote: a similar circumstance drove James Carville from his stage-acting career and into the news room, though his banishment had to do with a brief stint in a Tolkien reality, not a journey from the future). Regardless, I curse the day I let my cynicism ruin every vapid action movie since Face-Off.

If anyone wants to join me for a marathon film festival featuring the following films, please let me know. I'll be the one in my room.

Passenger 57
The Rock
Predator 2
Die Hard: With A Vengeance
The Negotiator
Aladdin
Bad Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment