Monday, June 7, 2010

One of THOSE days

We've all had them, and this is the result: a tupo-laden blog post due to my stubborn refusal to look directly at my monitor as i tupe. Ten hours at the computer on one of most perfectly temperate days of my life, and here I am spending one of the few hours I hafve left in the day back at a computer. Well, my eyes get a break this time. How'm I doing so far?


Boy theselittle markers on two of the keys are helpful in getting my bearings. But why can't I figure out which letters they are. I think F. H the other? Anywho, being blind isn't all that bad. Being blind and alcoholic is much hardert,especially when you're trying to tyupe. That's where the bearings come in. Find your F and your J and get it going. Oh boy, lost it for a minute. Easy..don't spill the beverage. Ok. I think i'm okay

God its hot in here. THey rI don't know how people focus when they're eyes are shit. I guess that's why dreams go the way they do, all willy nilly. WhDoes anyone dream they're blind? Do blind people dream? AreHow far back am I backkspacing right now?> I guess its about time to getthrow a picture in here somewhere. That's a little more difficult, without the eyse i mean. Should have dictated this thing.Wow that was kucky? I hope its a chihuahua like i think i searched in my google images toolbar.

We'lop, i hope you've enjoyed this as much as I have. I'm pretty much as;ee[ at this point, though my digits would contend otherwise. Probably form all the typing they've beenm doin recently. Say goodnight everyone. GOOD NIGHTE VERYONE /safingers !

1 comment:

  1. This reminded me of the final entry from Stephen King's "The End of the Whole Mess". Needless to say, I ruvved it rong time.

    I hada bobby hisname was brudder.

    ReplyDelete