Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's...that damn brain again

I really don't feel that guilty. It sounds hilarious. It really does. But like all sports-related injuries, sex-related injuries, and dental malpractice, it's one of those things that sounds fucking hilarious, but makes you wonder how a self-described "decent person" could be excited once you actually watch it.

Two reasons that justify my (your) initial reaction:

1. Puke is by default fantastic to witness
2. Weightlifting is possibly the least impressive physical test anyone can put themselves through (lift a Buick over your head, pull a Buick down the road with your teeth, something with a Buick.

But this is just awful. I mean really awful. This is like watching a Jeopardy contestant vomit on Trebek and pass out as he scribbles the first three letters of a correct final Jeopardy question. And what's to happen to the 2% of his brain that was actually functioning to begin with? The whole thing makes me reconsider whether my grotesque love of misfortune is the only real part about me.

But seriously, how guilty can man feel for eagerly awaiting the foretold money shot of that video? This I pose to you, reader. Help me get over my self-loathing. I mean, it does sound pretty funny, right? Ok, well what about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment