Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Walter...

I know things got out of hand last night. I know you only agreed to see me because you thought I could be mature about it. Well, I'm sorry. I thought I had put all those feelings away, but I hadn't.
I...I wish you would look at me.

.....

Okay. But...I wore the cummy teardrop scarf you gave me for my birthday last year. Remember that day? Remember how warm it was? Sometimes I wonder if it was actually that warm, or if it was just because we were together. I never told you...but I didn't want to wear this scarf for a long time after you gave it to me. Not because I didn't like it- I love it, you know that -but because it still smelled like your apartment. And I didn't want to wear it because I could just close my eyes and pretend I was with you.

.....

I understand. I don't deserve to be looked at after what happened. My face doesn't deserve to face your face.

3 comments:

  1. I will forevermore think of paisley as "cummy teardrops."

    Thank you, Mr. Tuxedo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CanadianTuxedo has gone bye-bye, Pickle. You got anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

    ReplyDelete