Sunday, March 21, 2010

Putting the "Cent" in Centaur Sleepover


Well, we made it. We're halfway there. It's gone pretty fast. It seems like only yesterday that we were fresh-faced, cock-sure young renegades, ready to take on the blogging world. How quickly things change. Now, 100 posts into this experiment, we are less-fresh-faced and cock-ambivalent. But still going strong, I like to think.

Thank you to all of you still reading. In all seriousness, it means a lot. I sincerely hope we continue to amuse and befuddle you.

I am Jack's throbbing sentimentality.

Note: if you don't count the drunken "bonus" (i.e mistake) post during the evening of the Super Bowl, this is only post 99. That gives Canadian Tuxedo a chance for his own 100th post. What's that? Oh, right, no one cares.

Second note: Goddammit. I forgot about our 2 introductory posts as well. Fuck. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Pickle, on behalf of the congregation, I think I can safely speak for all nine of us when I say....... thank you?

    We are all merely your melange, your spice.

    ReplyDelete