Sunday, April 25, 2010

Uh...wow, Elizabeth.


Hey, there's free stuff on Craigslist! Every day! Sometimes it's useful, sometimes it's this!

Victoria secret bag (Berks)

Date: 2010-04-25, 7:04AM EDT I must remember to wake up and post my free stuff ad.
Reply to: sale-vbcue-1709040141@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1 bag, black, from victorias secret. Is this a shopping bag? Is this a tote bag? Does it say "Victoria's Secret" on it? Is it full of blood diamonds? I demand the pertinent details to my potential free procurements! I will leave in it a box in front of 9/11 Kendall drive Never Forget.

send me an email and I will give you the complete address. Pettysburg.

I am also leaving few law books that cover statue of limitations and federal agencies as well as cases against them What? What?!

elizabeth like e.e. cummings

Location: Berks
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1709040141

1 comment:

  1. it's OK to contact this blogger with secrets or other cases against federal agencies.

    ReplyDelete