Sunday, April 11, 2010

Seven Deadly Sins: Sloth Edition

Ohhhhhh god yes.

I'm sooooo lazy.

I feel like all I've done today is hang around. Think this tree is comfortable? You bet your fuckin' ass it's comfortable.

Are my arms tired? Nope. Not in the slightest. Just been hangin' around all day. I slept in. Then I moved slowly up the trunk. Then I inched along this limbs . It took me like 3 hours. You see this cozy spot? I spotted it and just knew that was wear I was gonna spend the rest of the day. Mossy? You know it. Sheltered? Like a Mormon teenager.

Sometimes you just need a lazy day, y'know? Maybe you drank a little too much the night before, or maybe just went to bed a little too late. Or maybe you were up all night because the goddamn jaguar who lives one tree down from you is having a fight with his mate and she won't shut the fuck and keeps snarling and roaring all goddamn night. Maybe that's what happened.

So yeah. Maybe I'll go forage a little later. Or try to mate a little. Or maybe not. Whatever. It might just be a lazy fuckin' day.

1 comment:

  1. Or Try to Mate a Little -

    A Photo Memoir by Desperate Pickle

    ReplyDelete