Monday, April 19, 2010

Too Much?

I don't know Loretta, what do you think? I mean I like it, but maybe I'll like it more once I'm used to it. I can't imagine we'd like it less, right? Haha no, of course not. Haha that's right, we only feel that way about our marriage. What? Nothing. No, I agree I think it does emphasize the symmetry of the room. Also, I think it serves its function fairly discretely. You know, as far as beacons that alert a higher intelligence that transcends our conceptual grasp of time and space go. It could have been a little blacker, true. Maybe a little monolither. I think it's nice, though. It's like a big black space clock. No, I don't think it's too big and black for your white box, Loretta. And don't forget, this is our white box. This is where we're going to get impossibly old together, and eat meals in different rooms at different ages simultaneously. That was what he had planned for our retirement, and damn it, we're finally doing it. Do you think there are enough places to sit in here? I don't know...

1 comment:

  1. "No, I don't think it's too big and black for your white box, Loretta."

    /busts gut
    //wipes tears away
    ///applauds
    ////loves you
    /////this is getting awkward

    - e.e. cummings

    ReplyDelete