Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mr. Pastrana! Mr. Pastrana!

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod.

You're Travis Pastrana. I can't believe it. You're, like, my favorite motocross rider. I've been to, like, all of your races (shows?). Well, every one within 150 miles of Chippewa Falls. I have soooo many posters of you. Might I just say you're even more dashing in person? And your abs are so washboard-like it's ridiculous. Do you mind? Just a touch? Oh, you DO mind? Fair enough. I'll just ogle from afar. If only I had my laundry with me. Ha ha. Just kidding. But really, those are some killer abs. Just a quick touch? A little stroke? No? Okay then. How 'bout a picture then? REALLY? Ohmygodohmygod thank you. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU.

Hey!

Excuse me. Sir, would you mind taking a picture of us? THANK YOU.

Cheeeeeeeeeessseeee.

It was an honor to meet you Mr. Pastrana. Oh man, I can't wait to tell everyone and show them this picture.

/later that week...

DUDE: Ahem. Check THIS picture out?

OTHER DUDE: Cool yellow shirt man.

DUDE: Awesome right?? I can't believe I met Travis Pastrana!

OTHER DUDE: Who the fuck is Travis Pastrana?

DUDE: Travis Pastrana?!??! He's only the greatest motocross rider ever!

/walks away in disbelief

OTHER DUDE: What the fuck is motocross?

4 comments:

  1. Pastrana On Rye : A Snack by Yellow Shirt Dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that really you, Pickle? In the yellow?

    Hmmm. I had pictured you in blue. : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of my alter egos. His name is Gene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's 7:24 PM. Do you know where your shirt is?

    ReplyDelete