Sunday, February 14, 2010

A rebuttal...

Borderline communist?

That's just un-American, that is.

(This is indeed a picture of the embalmed corpse of Lenin [I am the Walrus] now that you mention it)

I just found this on Craigslist and I think Canadian Tuxedo left out an important detail of his evening. He may be sitting listening to his brother and his brother's ex-girlfriend talk about politics but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the laptop out, hard at work, searching for love:


Any cute girls need a benefactor tonight?


Date: 2010-02-14, 6:03PM EST


Let me romance you. How about you come over, we chat, maybe watch a movie on the couch. Kiss, cuddle, and then have a glorious time in bed together. I'm rough, dominant, and I can let you leave with rent money. Interested?

I'm terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment