Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Will Watch Anything Wintry and Olympic



Japan vs. United States women's curling. Fascinating stuff, and I'm not even kidding. It's the ultimate in large-scale winter bar shuffleboard. I like how the announcers break it down for me like I'm an ignorant American so as to make me understand and enjoy it. Because I am and it does. Japan won in "extra innings" or something. At one point they said "this should be an easy shot, but the pressure is tremendous...like taking a free throw in basketball with the game on the line". I understand that! Yes!

I don't expect the late-night posting to become a habit. Yesterday I...wasn't myself. And today I wasn't...feeling myself. I am back to feeling myself, if you know what I mean.

...Zip?

Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment