Thursday, February 4, 2010

Craigslist Matchmaker, Kansas City Edition

Matchmaking comments in blue.

One more try.... - 24 (kc area) This is it. One Last Chance at Love. It's now or never. or Tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the rest of my twenties, thirties, forties...etc.

Date: 2010-02-04, 6:52AM CST Wow.
<


Ok ok one more try before I stop trying so hard to find love, by doing things like posting on craigslist ! Good woman looking for a good man. Not looking for games (looking for good man- see previous). I'm interested in meeting a man who wants to be friends first and see if it can go anywhere (out of Kansas City? THE MOON?). I'm an independent chick, I don't need a man to take care of me. Need a man to love and for him to love me back (but don't you try to take care of me- I DON'T NEED IT). Want to grow old w someone. I have never been married and I do not have any kids. Want both someday w the right man.
Love is never having to spell "with". Please do not be over the age of 30- true love tops out at 30 Unless you're 24. Then the last chance is at 24. No games nessasary (LEAVE THE JENGA AT HOME, PLAYA)....so please don't waste my time and I won't waste yours!!! If your interested...talk at me : ) Communication is important.

AND HER MATCH:

TALL RESPECTABLE WHITE MAN!!!!!!:):):) JACKPOT


Date: 2010-02-04, 9:45AM CST A civil hour. Not too desperate. During Regis and Kelly.


i LOVE TO be hugged. It just feels so good to be tightly squeezed and feel like you are loved once and a while. I was loved by a garlic press once. I also love to interact with people (I hug people that aren't me, too!) and be social. I make most of my friends laugh everytime they see me and i dont even try to. Uhh... I am just me. Well a little bit about me i am 6 foot 3 and white hazel (Like witch hazel- But WASPIER) eyes black hair and weight like 155 i guess. Friend laughter explained. I am looking to meet a variety of people on here. Um bareback with me this is my first time. FIRST TIME, MEET LAST CHANCE. I just want some (?) who wants to live life to the fullest and enjoy it and be besty's you know forever and ever. Jesus Fucking Christ. It hurts when ladies say there are not any nice people out there of guys. Almost as much as when I attempt complex sentence structure. I got news for you ladies (BREAKING AT SIX ON FOX) um me I am a gentleman and a scholor. We hold certain truths to be self-evident. If you want to lets text and maybe im yahoo. My pic gets yours.::::)))))))


AND THEN HE ADDED THESE CUTE PICTORIAL ALLUSIONS TO DATERAPE!
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests Sure it is.
image 1585538222-0 image 1585538222-1

My work here is done.

2 comments:

  1. once i figured out what was going on here i laughed and laughed and laughed.

    then pooped.

    then cried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mind is trained to treat blue text as hyperlinks. I just had a lot of furious clicking go unrewarded.

    ReplyDelete