Sunday, February 7, 2010

Craigslist Matchmaker: Miami Super Bowl Edition

Helpful matchmaking comments in lavenderish.

An anti-Super Bowl date - 50 (Broward) Tell me about your Bro ward, brah.


Well...it's that time of year again. Taxes? THE HARVEST!? My values just don't align with grown men making large sums of money because people will pay large sums of money to watch them play with a leather ball. My values align with run-on sentences. It's like fake boobs. NOW I UNDERSTAND. Ooops! I'm not suppose to say that. Mother will be sew, sew miffed.

Me? I'm 5'7" and 155 lbs. I run and exercise, but doubt that makes as much difference as the genes that I inherited. I don't even HAVE to work out to stay 5'7". I'm not gay, but I like things clean and I like conversation...and I like closure. Butt closure. You might even see me wearing a pink shirt...but that's because I'm secure enough in my masculinity that I don't give a damn. I'm so secure I typed "I'm not gay" to start my last sentence. I'm a cowboy who hates boots and hats, and would rather spend the day sunning in the nude. I AM SECURE AND SANS HAT OR BOOTS! I'm told that many of my parts are perfect (particularly my turn as Lady MacBeth), but I still seem to take a path that is perpetually uphill. FOR THE CARDIO. NOT THAT I NEED IT!

Why a CL ad for an anti-Super Bowl date? Because I live in America and can. And I have no date tonight.

What do I seek? Intelligence. Humility. Genuineness. Sexy looks are great, but if you don't have the brains to back it up, then it just doesn't work for me. The ratio of sexy looks to backing-up brains must be at least 3 : 1. Besides, all of the hotties without brains are watching the Super Bowl with the men who like hotties without brains. Zombies will starve tonight due to the paucity of brains. Just sayin' Mother will be sew, sew miffed if I don't bring her a prize brained beauty!

Introduce yourself, please. Hello. The name is Lonely, Quite Lonely. You may call me Claire.

AND HIS MATCH:

Stunning blonde wants to attend Superbowl - 38 (Miami) Diary of a retired cheerleader.



I WILL ONLY RESPOND TO EMAILS WITH A PHOTO OF YOUR TICKETS ATTACHED, SINCE I'VE RECEIVED MANY BS EMAILS. Oooh yeah show me your ticket stub you dirty boy.

I'm hot, fun, funny, smart, loves sports and having a fantastic time!! I'm loves other things, too!

*If you're looking for sex in exchange for a ticket or want to verbally abuse a woman on CL, call a HOOKER* Because you really only pay them for their time.

  • Location: Miami (bienvenido a Miami)
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests Unless your commercial interest involves the unlawful transaction of Super Bowl tickets.
Enjoy the Game. At least you're not these people.


No comments:

Post a Comment