Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You Liked Us? You Really Liked Us?

Ohmygosh. There are just so many people to thank. To be honest, I wasn't sure we'd make it. It was touch and go for a minute there. There were some laughs. There were some tears. A few jeers even. But fewer jeers than you'd think. I have to thank my agent, Avi Goldmansteinberg. You're such a mensch. Of course, Canadian Tuxedo, I wouldn't be up here without you. Your firm, tall, masculine frame provided such a stable support for my lilting, feminine frame. Your random toy posts helped save our loyal readership from too much of my "Dear God, are you there? It's me Margaret" angsty whining. And though we've had our differences, our mutual love of Star Wars, Stephen King, Bad Religion and backslashes has carried us through.

/wipes tear away while avoiding Randall Flagg in a landspeeder listening to Pessimistic Lines

One more day. One day more.

1 comment: