Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Well, Here We Are.

Would you do it again? Yeah, suppose I would. Over? Aww, I dunno man. I get tired of the question. We'll just have to see what happens. Right? LIke everything else in life. You know, I didn't know if we'd make it. I didn't have an opinion one way or another, to be honest, I just thought I'd see what happened. And well, I guess all the happening we planned for ourselves has happened. I mean, sure, we touched on some important topics. Race. Gender. Creed. Philosophy. Stuffed animals with personality disorders. Pretty much the only things that matter. I have to admit, I'm tired. It's been a lot of meaningless days, a lot of meaningless posts. But I don't think that means we just have to pack up and go home. Besides, this is a blog. And I'm homeless. Well...I guess I'll see y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment