Thursday, May 13, 2010

S-U-C-C-E-E-S, That's the way you spell success!


How I was recruited for this blog:

(NOTE: portions of this conversation has been censored by concerned parties and have been replaced by "//" or wookie noises, depending on the tone of the censored, as per a drunken/fictional verbal agreement.)


So this is it, eh? A lot cleaner than I thought it'd be. Shinier too. Did you choose that font?

//

I'm sorry, I didn't realize, I'm so under-dressed.

//

Oh?

//

Are we in Canada, though?

//

No no, it's not like that. But the place is cute. Boutique even.

//

Sure, I'd love a glass. So...how long have you two been here?

BLHHAAMPHUMP GLHHAAMVUMP

Oh, no I didn't mean to imply- --

//

That's not what I sa- --.

GLARLRLlllRDLE

Listen, I'm sorry. It's totally normal. Just two dudes, writing a blog, lots of giggling. No biggie. But you have to admit, a cummerbund, at three in the afternoon, with no formal event in the vicinity...

//

Well, we can agree to disagree.

//

It means we can move on to the next subject amicably.

//

Fine. ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT!

Hmmph Hmmph Hmmmph

Damn. Well, I still disagree.

//

Is this really why I'm here?

//

Vaguely.

//

No I mean I know it's popular, but I haven't really had time... I work two jobs.

//

Well that's very flattering, but--

//

Let me finish. I'm flattered, but I've got a lot on my plate at the moment.

//

Can I complain about the mundane parts of my day, like about the hot water in my apartment?

//

Well, there's a Star Wars reference for everything, right? Let me see.... how about, "I might as well not even have running water. It's like living on Dagobah!"

//

Alright, sheesh, I'll work on it.

glLLAARRHHH

Ahh my arms!!!


----------------------

It's an honor.

1 comment: