Thursday, May 6, 2010

Grape Expectations



GrimASSman69
: So, baby u like the birgers and stuff, I kno Ronal', I hook u up

SaylrpOOn: LOL you know him? Awesome! I'd love to hang out sometime!

GrimASSman69: Yeh I like ur pics n I'm thinkin about u in the ballpit

SaylrpOOn: Oh yeah? Hope no one finds out ;) we've been chatting...I'm not allowed to IM!

GrimASSman69: Aww baby don't tell nobody, ur my little pet ur like my Dragonballpit

SaylrpOOn: Ohh G-Daddy you make me feel good when you say that...

GrimASSman69: Baby I no how 2 make u feel so good

SaylrpOOn: OMG! *toats blushing!!!!*

GrimASSman69: What u say babe, I cum over show u how to ride the GrimDawg?

SaylrpOOn: umm...okay...my parents aren't home for a while.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 HOUR LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~




Grimace: Hey baby u home?




Sailor Moon: Hey! I'm in the kitchen! I made cookies, hope that's okay! Come on in!

Grimace: Girl u know I like them crunchymunches, but not like that green neighba C-Monster! He one crazy neighba!

Sailor Moon: Hahaha just a minute!




Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC : Oh hello. Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC. Have a seat.



Grimace: WHAT THE McFUCK?!



Admiral Ackbar: IT'S A TRAP!



Grimace: Oh man, I got the wrong address dawg I'm hurr for a dentist but I don't see none sorry for botherin' ur day n all



Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC : I said I think you should take a seat. That girl you've been chatting with is 13. So that seat is your only friend in this room right now.





...





......





..............






.......................






Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC : ..............




Grimace: Shit Chris b cool dawg, I'm sorry I didn't know nothin bout no girl, I only came to tutor her bout nutritional factionals Ronal' knows her dawg not me but I don't even know bout a girl what girl? Nutritionals.

Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC: Look, "GrimASSman69" I have copies of everything you wrote to her, so let's see what's in the bag. It better be colorful food pyramid charts. But I bet you a McRib Sandwich that there aren't any. I think you're trying to serve me a McFib Sandwich.

Grimace: Shit dawg ain't nothin' n my bag just some Happy Meal Toys and-



Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC : Let's take a look in that bag. You stay there!

/opens bag




..........



Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC : I see a whole lot of purple, but no food pyramids.









......................











...................










....................






- fin -


No comments:

Post a Comment