Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Bunch of Doodle Dandies

Mark: Aw gee willikers fellas, I sure am glad to be a Yankee! I think it's just swell!

CC: Yeah. Sure is nice to not hafta live in Cleveland. Plus, you ever had NY pizza? I mean, real-ass, New York pizza? The shit is a revelation. And Gray's Papaya... Daaaayummmm.

AJ: Guys. Be honest. I look cool, right? People are gonna like me, right?

Mark: Shucks AJ. Of course folks're going to like you! They're New Yorkers, well known for being the friendliest city on Earth!



CC: Yeah, after all, what's the worst that could happen? I mean, it's not like they expect to win the World Series EVERY YEAR. Right?

...


CC: Right?

AJ: I think you misunderstood. I just mean, I look cool, right? Like, right now? I LOOK cool?

CC: Shit yeah.

Mark: Oh definitely.

AJ: Phew. I was worried I was overdoing it with the pout. Maybe I look too serious. Better loosen up my image.
AJ: Yeah, that oughtta do it.
CC: Hehe. Mmmmmm. Pie.
Mark: HAHAHAHAHA. That's funny. Pie in face! Booooooooom! Kapow!


A-Rod: If you EVER hit me in the face with that shit again... I'll kill you. I will fucking kill you. And then I'll have Jose Canseco piss "The Clear" all over your grave. We cool?

AJ: Yessir Mr. A-Rod sir.

A-Rod: Fuckin' right.

/fucks Jeter



Nick: Yeeeeeeeaaaah!!!! That's what I call some pie-hitting, life-threatening, Jeter-sodomizing madness. Woooooohooooo!!!

Derek: I want Scott Brosius back.

No comments:

Post a Comment