Saturday, May 1, 2010

Well, I'm sure no one's reading this now

Knowing that Canadian Tuxedo and his cohorts are out of town, I know that no one is reading this. Hence the sad face. But, you know what? Fuck it. What have you got to be so goddamn sad about you yellow fucking circle? What, is life THAT fucking hard that you're permanently positioned in a downturned frown? BULLSHIT. You haven't got bills to pay. You don't have your house repossessed. I bet you've never survived a natural disaster or lost anyone you love.

Chemical imbalance? Man, fuck you. I've seen your smiley face. That shit looks pleasant as hell. As emoticons go, you lick balls. You lick hairy balls. Turn that frown upside down dude. It's a beautiful day outside. Just take a look. Stop throwing a fucking pity-party and just smile. I know you can do it. I've seen you. Remember this:Yeah, me too. Those were the good times, weren't they? Are things so different now? Goddamn it. Smoke a joint, drink a beer. Shit, just go lay out in the sun for a while. Anything man. You're freaking me out. Ever since you gave up the drugs you been a lot less fun.

So yeah, fine, just go ahead and frown.

Dick.

1 comment: