Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Destiny Lies In The Stars

A torch has been passed.
My two new masters worked in secret for one hundred days to keep the fire alive, but has this relay been in haste?
So much pressure/fear/anxiety/shame?
"Can he even feel shame yet?" Of course. Did I mention anxiety-anxiety? Yes? Great.

I'll move on shortly, I just need to make sure I've got a steady grip on this thing. My hand is cupped ever so tenderly at its base, against the wind. Their creation will not die in my arms. Your ten-tens sacrifice will not be in vain!
Here I am!
Let the warmth lick your face!
FIRE FOR YOUR LIFE, LIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE! I'M READY, I'M READY, I'M R-

So I have this dog. He's a Great dog. But he licks his butt hole.
No, not his privates. Just the butt hole. Vigorously. With gusto.
Like he's digging for gold with his mouth and his butt hole is a rich vein.
Got it yet? Got the image? Okay, now very quickly, move my dog you've imagined from anywhere else to my bed.
And all this butt hole-licking actually makes a mess. Because it makes him drool, diving tongue-first into butt hole. Who wouldn't drool? Ha-ha! They're just so salivating! The butt holes of dogs, I mean!
Yes, of course it smells. It smells exactly like what you think it smells like.
Sincerely, what could be so compelling about his butt hole? Is it irritated? Does it remind him of delicious meals he's eaten recently? Is my dog transforming into some weird, canine-ouroboros?
I'll leave the topic open. Feasts for the mind like these should be savored.
We have Plenty. Of. Time.
This is as formal as my introductions come.
Ninety-nine.

1 comment:

  1. I have learned two things from this post:

    1.) Do not read Whofleck while eating.

    2.) Butthole is, in fact, two separate words. Here, at least. Here where Centaurs sleep.

    ReplyDelete