Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ineption

Yeah, I'm going to do it tonight. I expect to be wowed by Ken Watanabe, fucking shit up as usual. I expect Joseph Gordon-Levitt to look handsome and hopefully do better than he did in Rise Of The Cobra. Cillian Murphy? I don't think I need to explain. I expect Ellen Page to look cute and goofy and remind me, with repeated and striking distraction, of an ex-girlfriend. I expect the score to be absolutely fantasBRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMM!

Leonardo Diwho? Whussat?
That idiot from Gilbert Grape!?
Ha-ha! That's the whole joke!

2 comments:

  1. To too "did it" last night. I went home weeping with joy for knowing Tom Berenger still gets work.

    Also, not sure where that Hoth scene came from, but who can blame them. My subconscious is filled with Tauntauns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eames: Han Solo
    Saito: Lando Calrissian
    Phillipa/James: Salacious B. Crumb

    ReplyDelete