Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Keeps Me Up At Night

-Here we are...

-Huh...this place is a lot smaller than I remember. Just a first impression I guess. Or cause I'm not serving people in it.

/coughs, chokes, gets some water
-Well, as Americans we often feel we need more than we...um, need. Space, that is. I prefer a humble...abode. I mean, we're a lot like gas, heh heh...we expand the limits of our containers.

/everyone takes a sip

-Can I ask you something?
-Yes
-I remember a lot more pictures of your family on the mantle over there.

/lung collapses
-We redecorate for the summer. We're out of the apartment for the most part. In the Hamptons, you know.
-Ahh. "Vacationing"
-Yes.
-You know I worked in the Hamptons, not far from you.
/everyone sips
//insects ride the wave
-I love a woman who toils.
-Is this the Fugees?
-Yes.
-Do you think it's true what she said about white people and killing her baby?
-Yes.
/leans in





//...closer








///...closer











No comments:

Post a Comment