Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pussy Face

I lopped the beard off. Not a mistake insofar as there have been definitive benefits:

1. Gave my face it's first good scrubbing in a few months.
2. Finally look ten years younger and 500% less manly.
3. The pleasure of destroying something beautiful.

...but it will be (is) missed. Things are significantly more tactile now.
Lots of things.
I was wholly unprepared.

Fret not! A few more days of clean-shaving and pretty soon she'll be prepped for a winter coat. What can I say? There's just something about beards that really...

...grows on me.

threegirlslaughing.jpg

2 comments:

  1. So after 100 days our paths finally cross at the old pussyface outpost.

    Glad to see you made it out alive, Fleckie ol' boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. alive on the outside at least, snacks.
    on the outside...

    ReplyDelete