Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Sinkhole has been Drained- Run!

After four days of farewell blog entries (thanks to DPCT for ruining the tally and revealing my ignorance of the basics of subtraction), I believe we're finally here...?

It wasn't always easy, it wasn't always fun. It most certainly wasn't always "perceived" by more than one individual. I guess I learned that doing something every day doesn't necessarily make you better at it. It does however ruin your sex life.

That said, let's turn on the lights.

10 of you. really? Oh god.

Ok, well that's not very impressive at all is it? Well, no matter. Joyce's only friend was a three legged potato farm dog wild bear, and look how he turned out. Having spent the past 100 days in an cyber-incubator, who's ready for some HU-MAN IN-TER-AC-TION??! I don't know, or care for that matter, the origin of this blog's name, so at the risk of being a poopy-come-lately, I propose an actual centaur sleepover, naturally by replacing centaurs with ourselves in revealing but mythologically-themed PJs. If that's too "gay", maybe Centaur Brunch? Eh?

Meh.

I love you all. Let's rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment