Friday, August 20, 2010

"WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT'S WRO-"

I'M NERVOUS, OKAY!?
One day left. One day and we're through. How long has it been?
Oh...exactly 99 days, eh?
It's been a wonderful journey (lie) and I've learned so much (lie) about myself and my blogging crew (lie). All I want to do now is finish, settle down, and enjoy approximately 100 days without writing every day.
What's that? My chosen profession? No...no, no. It can't be. It's not fair.
THERE WAS TIME NOW!
---
I just need to focus on orienting my new lifestyle around something other than writing about my terrible job and drawing inappropriate comics on dated software. Oh, god.
This is going to be worse than I thought.

/use one of first posts to declare old blog leadership "derp"
//spend next few months changing nothing
///derp!






























No comments:

Post a Comment