Thursday, August 19, 2010

Maybe I'm Not Being Clear

I'm telling you to stop screaming. I will not repeat myself again. Bees are everywhere. They do not care about you. They have no desire to sting you. Just because they are flying around does not mean they are out to kill you. Be quiet or you will not stay in the pool.
---
Boys! The lane line is not there for you to hang on. Go away from it.
No, don't just let go. Swim away from it. Go over there immediately.
---
Attention Baby Pool. The Baby Pool is for babies. We here define babies as children under the age of six. You, you, you, you, you; you are all too old to be in here. You are disgusting, get out and go play on the grass. No you may not sit on the edge. Go away.
---
Get down. Stop laughing. Get Down. That's it. Follow me; you're going to stand against the fence.

Just trying to uphold a proud lineage:

No comments:

Post a Comment