Monday, August 9, 2010

Livin' The Dream

8:31am
Just ripped open a 10lb bag of jerky, No work today. No one rocks it like PS rocks it!

~~~

8:49am
Could really use a scotch. I'm a business man now!

~~~

9:02am
Had to leave house. Left freezer open last night. Out of ice. Tough maintaining eye contact.

~~~

9:44am
Left house again after failing to find underwear. Lung's is open. Hmmm....

~~~

10:30am
Phone call reminds me jerky can't, won't pay rent/makes me forget day of week. Boss had difficulty hearing me through beefy mouth and slurring. Decide to rest up in case he calls back.


~~~

1:45pm

Woke up, stepped in puddle. Damn it's hot. Dewars, that lonely butler, reminds me not to go to work. We take a walk, but only make it to the hallway.

~~~

4:09pm
"Brown nosin' yellow bee ass!" That's really what I said. They didn't hear me, but I said it loud enough so others did. Heading back out there in a few to see if there's a crowd

~~~

8:10pm
No crowd as of yet

~~~

8:47pm
The tension is insurmountable. Going to be a long one. Soak it up, liver!

/gobbles handfuls of beef
Gnam-num-num

No comments:

Post a Comment