Thursday, August 12, 2010

What's Ours Will Always be Ours.




Listen blog. I... I think, I don't think this is working out. It's been a long time. I....I just think we could...

It was great while it lasted. But we've grown apart! Yes, yes we have. Just admit it.

ADMIT IT!

Now come on, you don't have to cry. We both know you'll find someone new. Yes, you'll find someone-- I'm a no one. You'll do better. I'll do better. Think about it, we have plenty of things going for both of us. You have your....your.

Stop. Your. Damn. Crying.

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You sit there in your pajamas like you own this thing, with your hankie and your plastic pee-wee whatever trophies. I can't get through to you anymore. It's meaningless! All of it! Meaningless I tell you!!

We can't go on like this. We. Can. Not.

Your move, Pussyface.

1 comment:

  1. Lady Blog is a fickle mistress. Once she has you in her clutches, she doesn't let go. At least not for 100 days.

    ReplyDelete