Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yo Momma Brought You Up Wrong Muthafucka!


My respect for Mark Walhberg has gone up 6 trillion percent....

...does that make me a racist?

Wikipedia:
As a teenager, Wahlberg participated in multiple acts of violence and vandalism. He later claimed to have been in trouble 20–25 times with the Boston Police Department as a youth. By the age of thirteen Wahlberg had developed a serious addiction to cocaine and other substances...When he was sixteen (again using racist language) after robbing a pharmacy under the influence of PCP, Wahlberg knocked a middle aged Vietnamese man unconscious, left another Vietnamese man permanently blinded in one eye, and attacked a security guard. For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged for attempted murder, pled guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in jail at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction, of which he served 45 days. In yet another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack. Commenting on his youthful indiscretions, Wahlberg has stated : "I did a lot of things that I regretted and I certainly paid for my mistakes".

Paid for my mistakes?!!

This man is my hero. And by hero, I mean its great fantasizing about being a 15 yr old PCP addict on the stand for attempted murder.

1 comment: