Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dethrone'd

When I searched "dethroned" to create this post I was startled to discover, under the images section, nothing but Gothic album covers. Skinned animals everywhere; screaming drunks, stylish blood splatter, scratchy and misspelled lyrics, and bald guitarists as far as the eye could see.
Why no etchings of Nicholas II? Why no obese Brits falling out of chairs? I would have even settled for a crown resting in a pool of wine.
But no...instead I find this:















Fuck. This is so frustrating I don't even remember what I wanted to write about. My managerial debut was rained out and I was verbally accosted by the elderly gentlemen who returns daily to the pool to challenge youths in HORSE. "Who is Stuart Woods?" you ancient bag of shit? He's someone I would murder if the ends included absorbing his bank account...hurry up and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment