Thursday, February 3, 2011

Xin Nian Kuai Le

Happy Year of The Rabbit!

I assume that somewhere in our international audience we have some Chinese readers. Unless, of course, the government censors The Sleepover. We do have some subversive content.

I like the Year of The Rabbit. It's cute as shit. Look at that fucking bunny. Year of the Dragon is pretty cool, but I'll take the Bunny any day. I just want to cuddle the shit out of that little bastard. I bet he's so soft. And delicious. Not in like a rabbit stew kind of way. But in like the way that newborn babies smell like butter. I don't want to actually eat the rabbit. It's more of a nuzzling thing.

I think I'm having some powerful maternal instincts. Is that possible for male Pickles? I want to squeeze a Rabbit-bunny-child out of me and just love it forever.

That's some cute-ass bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment