Friday, February 4, 2011

Pheasantville

Dude pheasant: Man. I'm bored. Our lives have been rendered hollow and passionless by the modern world.

Chick pheasant: I know. I'm such a slut. I like being a slut. But sometimes I feel like I wish people didn't think I was a slut. And then I wasn't so trapped by my own image of sluttiness.

Dude pheasant: Yeah. Well, I don't think you're a slut.

Chick pheasant: Thanks.

Dude pheasant: Your morality just doesn't match the social norms of our current milieu.

Chick pheasant: Wait! What's happening??

Dude pheasant: I don't know. I feel... weird.

Chick pheasant: I feel different.

Dude pheasant: Me too.

Chick pheasant: Wait! We're in that TV show that you like to watch.


...


God dammit. This isn't funny at all. I bored myself to tears just trying to write it. I somehow thought a mediocre pun would turn into a funny post. Surprise, surprise, it didn't. I'm rusty. Not in my old form. The crowning achievement here was making a color picture that I found into black and white. Trust me, it's not hard. Next to Whofleck's MS Paint... woof. He's like Michaelangelo and I'm like... like... like the homeless guy who paints the playground with his own semen and then calls it The Sistine Chapel. I think his name is Jasper. He's a weird dude.

3 comments:

  1. so hard on yourself!
    you got me with the pun before you doubted yourself and quit! jasper got me as well!
    it's good to have you back, old chum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like... like... like the homeless guy who paints the playground with his own semen and then calls it The Sistine Chapel. I think his name is Jasper.

    And in your misery, you discovered your gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. an unplanned, perfectly timed double-comment;
    don't ever question your duties here again.
    /DP'd DP with CT
    //should i wash myself

    ReplyDelete