Monday, February 7, 2011

Hiss Piss

My cat has not defecated or urinated in some time.
This is exactly the scenario that claimed the life of our last cat.
Because the cat is perversely bonded with me, and probably homosexual, I was ordered to arrest the cat and place him in a kennel for transportation to the family veterinarian.
Somehow, he knew what was coming...

/discover cat hiding behind sofa
//coax him out with friendship
///be a fucking pack leader and snatch that shit up
"Dadfleck, get the crate and close it when I force the cat inside."
/tighten grip on slippery kitty
//lift and shove
///look down at shirt
////covered in urine
"You feline mother fucker."














Get off of that chopping board, cat.
You are not a chef.
You don't even have a toque.

1 comment:

  1. gross, Whofleck.

    cats on counters? I'm not laughing. I'm vomiting.

    ReplyDelete