Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Analul Rear-End Report

There it is. There it fucking is. The all-time stats of Centaur Sleepover. Don't ask me why it says May 2010. I don't know. Maybe we didn't count until then. That's probably right around the time Whofleck started shitting artistic gold on Sundays, but who knows. It has been, continues to be, and will be quite a ride. A lubeless buttride. Thanks to Pheewrap, Poop Snacks, and Whofleck for all their hard work. Thanks to Jaybro for her sporadic disinterest. Desperate Pickle is dead to me, and he's the drunk relative who shows up with a gas-station present to offer his estranged bastard niece. We'll be cordial until you soil yourself and try to wipe yourself with the cat. Again. I'm kidding. I love you. I miss your salty green crunch. I'm sorry. Shit like this is what the comment section is for. Not that you would know what the comments section is. OH YEAH I JUST GOT ALL PHEEWRAP ON YOU. But seriously, if you live in other countries, help me cream my pants by commenting. Even if it's just "Hi, I'm Sven and your blog sucks." Even if you're just fucking with me. I'm so lonely here. All I have is a green backpack full of Jack Napier VHS tapes. I'm a fucking child. So Happy First Birthday, Centaur Sleepover. I should have drowned you in the sink when I had the chance.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that was an available feature. Or that people lived in this "Saudia Arabia" you speak of.

    ReplyDelete