Thursday, February 17, 2011

Infinite Foods

Foods I can eat an infinite amount of:

1.) Drunk Pizza
2.) Goldfish
3.) Beef Jerky
4.) Wheat Thins
5.) Carrot Sticks
6.) Grapes
7.) Saltines with Ginger Ale
8.) Skittles
9.) Ziti with red sauce
10.) Jedi

The above list comprises ten foods that, if put in front of me, I will devour until they are gone as if willpower was the Dutch word for "transducer" and thus never came up in conversation in Dutch, which is a language I don't even speak. It is shameful to admit these things, even more so that this list came so quickly to me. I think I'm going to start recording my disgraceful lapses in willpower here. BECAUSE WHAT IS A BLOG IF NOT A REPLACEMENT VESSEL FOR LAPSED CATHOLICS? I promise tomorrow will be funny. I mean, I promise I will try. As long as there aren't any of these foods around to stop me.

2 comments:

  1. whaddya doin tomorrow?
    i got a shitload of saltine sandwiches with baby carrot guts i want to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lent Looms" sounds like:

    a) The subtitle to a Tony Kushner play
    b) A beautifully alliterative poem
    c) A Catholic Metal Band
    d) A weaving supplies rental facility
    e) All of the above

    ReplyDelete