Friday, January 7, 2011

Women Are Terrible

Yes, I'm talking about you. But for everyone else, an anecdote:

My little sister, let's call her Goldfleck, was heading to Trenton this morning to drop off her boyfriend (Wet Mop). Even though it is the easiest city to travel to from our home, she needed directions...again. Last time I sent her off with verbal geography I thought she could understand, making it clear to take Route Fun NORTH, not SOUTH.
Whofleck: DON'T GO FUCKING SOUTH, WHATEVER YOU DO, PLEASE!
Goldfleck: D'okay!
-Twenty Minutes Later-
Goldfleck: I took Route Fun South, is that right?
Whofleck: NOOO! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
Goldfleck: Derp!

This historic idiocy sparked tears and parental arguments, and culminated with a drive downtown to pick up her trail and direct her with my own car like the world's dumbest caravan. Needless to say, this time, things were going to be different...
-Twenty Minutes Later-
Goldfleck: Route Fun South, right?
Whofleck:

3 comments:

  1. I do it on purpose, you doltish asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOLDFLECK!
    get out of here, this is no place for sssssissstaaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STAY GLODFLECK!!! WE NEED A HEAVIER WOMAN PRESENCE!!

    my male stripper stories aren't going over as well as they should...

    ReplyDelete