Tuesday, January 11, 2011

S'No Day

It's snowing pretty hard. I'm going to have a snow day for my third day of class.
I still have a lot of reading to do, so...you know.

Also, I learned much about my kindle and its secret functions. I can play minesweeper on it now, and load music! Sadly, I have no time for minesweeper. Instead I will trudge through Harlem Renaissance stories about "passing."
Look it up, dummy.
Second fun kindle fact: the text-to-speech voice is identical to the one used by Pheewrap's beardog thing in those xtranormal videos. On an unrelated note, I can not use text-to-speech anymore.

You can watch this if you feel like laughing!



Here comes another Chinese earthquake!
ebrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr!
yuyuioyuioyuio!

1 comment:

  1. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...............

    ReplyDelete