Thursday, January 6, 2011

I think we've met...

Jaybro: Hey, roomie guess what?

Roomie: What?

Jaybro: There's gonna be a male stripper at my formal on Friday!

Roomie: No way! There's a guy in my class who strips! He goes by the stage name "Giovanni". We all make fun of him because he's always working out and drinking tons of milk.

Jaybro: oh god, I hope it's him! I mean, how many male strippers could there be in this town?




HElllllOOOOO Giovanni!


then, 2 glorious weeks later at a local dancing establishment...

Jaybro: Hey! I think I recognize you from somewhere!

Man: Oh hey, baby. I'm sorry...what's your name again?

Jaybro: I'm Jaybro. What's your name?

Man: I'm Man. Where did we meet?

Jaybro: Oh, you stripped at my formal. I was the one taking incriminating photos of my friends.

Man: OOOHHHHHH mannnn... turns to friend Yo, dude she met me while I was working.


everyone laughs.

end scene

No comments:

Post a Comment