Thursday, December 2, 2010

I... I...




I'm so sorry.

I haven't been very active on here. But I have been reading. And these are the things I know:

1. This thing got way better after I stopped contributing. The combined genius of Canadian Tuxedo and Pheewrap is not to be trifled with. I am honored to eat your dust.

2. I was a funnier, more pleasant Pickle (albeit a desperate one) when I was writing on here more consistently. Even the daily commenting was keeping me a better person. This probably means I should try to be more active again. And I try I shall.

3. Grad school is hard and consumes a lot of time and thought. I certainly have the time to read and participate (masturbation, after all, can only be taking up so much of my time) but it has been slipping my mind. This is, frankly, unforgivable. And yet I hope to be forgiven. I was called out for my absentness before.

4. This grand experiment is one of the things I'm proudest of, maybe in my entire life. Not kidding in the slightest.

Thank you for your service, Pheewrap. This Sleepover owes you a debt of gratitude.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

1 comment:

  1. "1. This thing got way better after I stopped contributing. The combined genius of Canadian Tuxedo and Pheewrap is not to be trifled with. I am honored to eat your dust."

    Flattery will get you nowhere. Bring back reviews of movies you've never seen. Do you still have time to NOT WATCH A MOVIE?

    ReplyDelete