Monday, November 1, 2010

The Reckoning II


What?

What are you looking at?

Listen, I'm down here all the time doing laundry, and you just look the other way. Don't tell me all of a sudden you've got something to say.

Whoa, alright, easy. You just sit there, every day, all day. Don't look at me as if I'm the lazy one.

What did you say? Fuck you! You can't even move unless I pick you up!

Fuck that! "That's the point?" Who the fuck do you think you are? What are you talking about, "every day until Thanksgiving?" What sort of bullshit is that?

What do you mean "it isn't up to you?" Who the fuck is it up to if it isn't me? I'm pretty sure I decide whether or not to lift you.

The DEUS? You are going to drag the goddamn DEUS into this?

Fine, you know what, whatever. I don't have to stand here and listen to this. You win, OK? Have it your way. Big fucking shot, right? You feel like a man now, big shot?

Little fucker.

1 comment: