Sunday, November 21, 2010

Overheard in the Yard


Bosch: So, what do you think?


Titan: I think he's pretty fucking good, that's what I think.


Bosch: OK, but can you get behind him? Do you want to see him succeed?


Titan: It's day-to-day. Sometimes, I find myself getting there, but I really can't forget. I'll never forget...

Bosch: But the little one, the little fast one, he said that we aren't so different, you know?

Titan: Yeah, he said it. But we are different. He doesn't understand. Whatever. I'll watch tonight regardless.

Bosch: You're entitled to your feelings. Do you think he will have what it takes to beat the Giants?

Titan: (sighs) Jesus, I don't know. That squad has a whole different type of animal caged up in the pen...





----




----




No comments:

Post a Comment